- Stuart Boat Show / Jan. 10-12, 2020
- Jet Dock Systems is now Accredited by Better Business Bureau
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2014
- 6th Annual Lake Powell Challenge
- Alaskan Seaplane Nearly Lands on Whale
- National Safe Boating Week
- Fishing Tournaments: Calling All Great Lakes Anglers!
- Lake Erie Has a Growing Blue-Green Algae Problem
- Invasive Species in the Great Lakes: Asian Carp
- JetDock Named Top Alternative Boat Lift by BoatingMag.com
- We Remember the Boat Lift of September 11th
- Boat Safety Check List | How to Make Sure Your Boat is Safe
- Winterizing Your Boat Lift
- What to Remember When Using a PWC Lift
- NEW PRODUCT - JDSI Introduces New Handrail System
- Order of Performance Air-Lift Systems Delivered to Ecuador
- Delivery of Performance Series Docks to Armada de Mexico.
- Jet Dock Floating Boat Lift & PWC Docks - Miami International Boat Show
- US Naval Assault Craft Unit One Takes Delivery of 40,000 lbs. Capacity Lift
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Jet Dock Delivers New Docking Systems to Commander Riverine Group One
- Commander Riverine Group One Takes Delivery of Floating Dock by Jet Dock
- Jet Dock Releases New PWC Floating Dock & Boat Lift Designs for 2008
- JetDock Boarding Platform Maximizes Your Slip's Value
- Floating Boat Lift Systems by Jet Dock Make Boarding a Breeze
- Performance Series AquaPad Systems for Moose Boats
National Safe Boating Week
Today marks the end of National Safe Boating Week, which is celebrated May 17th - May 23rd. Boating Safety is important at all times, but as we kick off summer this weekend with Memorial Day activities, make sure to take the time to go over safety tips and plans with your friends and families.
Keep these 5 safety tips in mind while you're boating this weekend:
1) Always Wear a Lifejacket
2) Don't Boat Under the Influence
3) Have Your Boat Inspected
4) Check The Weather Report
5) Get A NOAA Weather Radio
Also remember to practice safety when you're out on personal watercraft like Jet Skis. They are fun and fast, but there is a lot at risk if you act reckless out on the water. The Personal Watercraft Industry Association introduced the Safe Rider program in 2013 to urge personal watercraft riders to avoid aggressive maneuvers, stay a safe distance from other boats, swimmers and fixed objects like piers, and drive sober.
If you're headed out this weekend to enjoy the kick-off of boating season, check out our boating safety tips & Jet Ski maintenance. Have a fun and safe Memorial Day!
Create Your Own!Tools
By answering a few quick questions we will be able to tell you which dock or boat lift is the perfect fit for you.Start Now! ▶