- Jet Dock Systems is now Accredited by Better Business Bureau
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2014
- 6th Annual Lake Powell Challenge
- Alaskan Seaplane Nearly Lands on Whale
- National Safe Boating Week
- Fishing Tournaments: Calling All Great Lakes Anglers!
- Lake Erie Has a Growing Blue-Green Algae Problem
- Invasive Species in the Great Lakes: Asian Carp
- JetDock Named Top Alternative Boat Lift by BoatingMag.com
- We Remember the Boat Lift of September 11th
- Boat Safety Check List | How to Make Sure Your Boat is Safe
- Winterizing Your Boat Lift
- What to Remember When Using a PWC Lift
- NEW PRODUCT - JDSI Introduces New Handrail System
- Order of Performance Air-Lift Systems Delivered to Ecuador
- Delivery of Performance Series Docks to Armada de Mexico.
- JetDock Floating Boat Lift & PWC Docks - Miami International Boat Show
- US Naval Assault Craft Unit One Takes Delivery of 40,000 lbs. Capacity Lift
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
- JetDock Delivers New Docking Systems to Commander Riverine Group One
- Commander Riverine Group One Takes Delivery of Floating Dock by Jet Dock
- JetDock Releases New PWC Floating Dock & Boat Lift Designs for 2008
- JetDock Boarding Platform Maximizes Your Slip's Value
- Floating Boat Lift Systems by JetDock Make Boarding a Breeze
- Performance Series AquaPad Systems for Moose Boats
US Naval Assault Craft Unit One Takes Delivery of 40,000 lbs. Capacity Lift
In Sept 2008, Jet Dock delivered two 50 ft. Performance Series Floating Boat Dock Naval Assault Craft Unit One in San Diego, CA.
The 50 ft Performance Series Dock will be used by Assault Craft Unit One (ACU1), for dry-docking 40,500 lbs Military Prepositioning Force landing craft. The docking system is 53' 4" long, 21' 8" wide and is the third commercial application of Jet Dock's four valve/four pontoon lifting system.
The landing craft operated by US Navy MPF Squadrons are 44 ft. long jet driven craft that are designed to move personnel and material to the beach, carry out force protection and other missions.
By answering a few quick questions we will be able to tell you which dock or boat lift is the perfect fit for you.Start Now! ▶