- Stuart Boat Show / Jan. 10-12, 2020
- Jet Dock Systems is now Accredited by Better Business Bureau
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2014
- 6th Annual Lake Powell Challenge
- Alaskan Seaplane Nearly Lands on Whale
- National Safe Boating Week
- Fishing Tournaments: Calling All Great Lakes Anglers!
- Lake Erie Has a Growing Blue-Green Algae Problem
- Invasive Species in the Great Lakes: Asian Carp
- JetDock Named Top Alternative Boat Lift by BoatingMag.com
- We Remember the Boat Lift of September 11th
- Boat Safety Check List | How to Make Sure Your Boat is Safe
- Winterizing Your Boat Lift
- What to Remember When Using a PWC Lift
- NEW PRODUCT - JDSI Introduces New Handrail System
- Order of Performance Air-Lift Systems Delivered to Ecuador
- Delivery of Performance Series Docks to Armada de Mexico.
- Jet Dock Floating Boat Lift & PWC Docks - Miami International Boat Show
- US Naval Assault Craft Unit One Takes Delivery of 40,000 lbs. Capacity Lift
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Jet Dock Delivers New Docking Systems to Commander Riverine Group One
- Commander Riverine Group One Takes Delivery of Floating Dock by Jet Dock
- Jet Dock Releases New PWC Floating Dock & Boat Lift Designs for 2008
- JetDock Boarding Platform Maximizes Your Slip's Value
- Floating Boat Lift Systems by Jet Dock Make Boarding a Breeze
- Performance Series AquaPad Systems for Moose Boats
Jet Dock Delivers New Docking Systems to Commander Riverine Group One
In August 2008, Jet Dock delivered a 42 ft. Performance Series Floating Boat Dock and two 35 ft. Performance Series Floating Boat Dock to Commander Riverine Group One.
The 42 ft Performance Series Dock is the second used by Commander Riverine Group One for dry-docking a 24,000 lbs. Riverine Patrol Boat, or RPB. The docking system is 46' 8" long, 18' 4" wide and is the second commercial application of Jet Dock's four valve/four pontoon lifting system. The 35 ft Performance Series Docks are used for dry docking 20,000 lbs. Riverine Assault Boat, or RAB. The docking system is 40' long and 18' 4" wide.
In addition to the dry-docking system, the Riverines purchased multiple wet slips for their location. Based on the varying craft that the Riverines will be using at this site, they needed the flexibility of the wet slips. By combining the two Jet Dock interfaces at one location, the Riverines are now ready for any craft or training exercise they may have.
The RPBs are 40 ft. long, and RABs are 33ft long; both jet driven craft designed for river combat. These vessels are operated by Navy Riverine Detachments trained specifically for river patrols in combat zones.
Create Your Own!Tools
By answering a few quick questions we will be able to tell you which dock or boat lift is the perfect fit for you.Start Now! ▶