- Stuart Boat Show / Jan. 10-12, 2020
- Jet Dock Systems is now Accredited by Better Business Bureau
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2014
- 6th Annual Lake Powell Challenge
- Alaskan Seaplane Nearly Lands on Whale
- National Safe Boating Week
- Fishing Tournaments: Calling All Great Lakes Anglers!
- Lake Erie Has a Growing Blue-Green Algae Problem
- Invasive Species in the Great Lakes: Asian Carp
- JetDock Named Top Alternative Boat Lift by BoatingMag.com
- We Remember the Boat Lift of September 11th
- Boat Safety Check List | How to Make Sure Your Boat is Safe
- Winterizing Your Boat Lift
- What to Remember When Using a PWC Lift
- NEW PRODUCT - JDSI Introduces New Handrail System
- Order of Performance Air-Lift Systems Delivered to Ecuador
- Delivery of Performance Series Docks to Armada de Mexico.
- JetDock Floating Boat Lift & PWC Docks - Miami International Boat Show
- US Naval Assault Craft Unit One Takes Delivery of 40,000 lbs. Capacity Lift
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
- JetDock Delivers New Docking Systems to Commander Riverine Group One
- Commander Riverine Group One Takes Delivery of Floating Dock by Jet Dock
- JetDock Releases New PWC Floating Dock & Boat Lift Designs for 2008
- JetDock Boarding Platform Maximizes Your Slip's Value
- Floating Boat Lift Systems by JetDock Make Boarding a Breeze
- Performance Series AquaPad Systems for Moose Boats
NEW PRODUCT - JDSI Introduces New Handrail System
Many of our customers have been inquiring about handrail systems for our docks in the past year. The calls for this new product have really increased since we introduced our new beige modules for walkways and floating piers, and increased our presence in the parks and recreation market.
It took a long time to develop a system that we thought would meet the standards of both our customers and our company. The system had to be strong, flexible in its application, and easy to install. After extensive R&D and field testing, we have come up for a solution for our customers that we are proud to offer.
The New Jet Dock Handrail System
This new system consists of a strong steel interior that is covered by a durable PVC outer shell that will hold up against the elements. The handrails come complete with all of the mounting hardware that is required, and are available in different lengths to accommodate almost any customer's needs.
The system is pre-assembled at our factory, so that installation will be simple. If you have an existing Jet Dock, all you have to do is remove the fasteners where the railing will mount, slide in the railing, and fasten it with the included mounting blocks. If you are purchasing the handrail system with a new order, we will leave to dock open in the spaces where the handrails will mount for easy installation.
If you would like further information on this new handrail system, please contact your Jet Dock sales advisor at 800.538.3625.
Create Your Own!Tools
By answering a few quick questions we will be able to tell you which dock or boat lift is the perfect fit for you.Start Now! ▶