- Stuart Boat Show / Jan. 10-12, 2020
- Jet Dock Systems is now Accredited by Better Business Bureau
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2014
- 6th Annual Lake Powell Challenge
- Alaskan Seaplane Nearly Lands on Whale
- National Safe Boating Week
- Fishing Tournaments: Calling All Great Lakes Anglers!
- Lake Erie Has a Growing Blue-Green Algae Problem
- Invasive Species in the Great Lakes: Asian Carp
- JetDock Named Top Alternative Boat Lift by BoatingMag.com
- We Remember the Boat Lift of September 11th
- Boat Safety Check List | How to Make Sure Your Boat is Safe
- Winterizing Your Boat Lift
- What to Remember When Using a PWC Lift
- NEW PRODUCT - JDSI Introduces New Handrail System
- Order of Performance Air-Lift Systems Delivered to Ecuador
- Delivery of Performance Series Docks to Armada de Mexico.
- Jet Dock Floating Boat Lift & PWC Docks - Miami International Boat Show
- US Naval Assault Craft Unit One Takes Delivery of 40,000 lbs. Capacity Lift
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Jet Dock Delivers New Docking Systems to Commander Riverine Group One
- Commander Riverine Group One Takes Delivery of Floating Dock by Jet Dock
- Jet Dock Releases New PWC Floating Dock & Boat Lift Designs for 2008
- JetDock Boarding Platform Maximizes Your Slip's Value
- Floating Boat Lift Systems by Jet Dock Make Boarding a Breeze
- Performance Series AquaPad Systems for Moose Boats
Lake Erie Has a Growing Blue-Green Algae Problem
For years, Lake Erie has been susceptible to excessive amounts of pollution threatening the existence of marine life, swimming, and boating. In fact, in the 1960’s the whole lake was proclaimed “dead” because most of the aquatic species deceased due to phosphorous pollutants. Ironically, phosphorous was causing an excessive growth of blue-green algae which destroyed the marine ecosystem and the boating lifestyle.
Recently, scientists have claimed that blue-green algae in Lake Erie is likely to flourish due to increased phosphorous pollution and environmental changes. This type of algae is a huge problem for watercrafts and boats because it stains boat hulls, clogs boat motors, and suspends rubbish in the water. Also, algae has been known to accelerate boat corrosion.
We know that many marine scientists and officials are taking initiatives to gradually solve this growing problem. However, a Jet Dock boat lift can resolve the effects algae and other pollutants have on your watercraft instantly by completely lifting it out of the water. Our boat lifts ensure that your watercraft will be free from being subjected to the corrosive environment of the water. This could save both the time and money from having to clean and repaint your boat.
By answering a few quick questions we will be able to tell you which dock or boat lift is the perfect fit for you.Start Now! ▶