The Universal & Economy AquaPad Floatplane Dock
A floatplane, also referred to as a pontoon plane, is built to land directly in the water. But that doesn't mean it should be stored there. At JetDock, we've created durable and modular floatplane docks to keep your aircraft high and dry.
The Economy Floatplane Aquapad drive-on dock is 21'8" wide by 26'8" long. This floatplane docking system accommodates seaplanes with floats whose distance on center is 70" to 130" inches.
The Universal Floatplane Aquapad drive-on floatplane dock is 28'4" wide by 35' long and accommodates seaplanes with floats whose distance on center is 70" to 130" inches.
Both floatplane lift systems are completely modular, expandable and portable. So, whether you need to relocate your floatplane dock or expand it to accommodate a larger aircraft, JetDock makes the process simple and headache-free. Be sure to check out our other seaplane docks or floating walkways for your floatplanes or personal watercraft.
Standard Floatplane Lift Features
- Assembled and ready to use
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Durable, high-density polyethylene construction
- Innovative, patented drive-on ramped design
- Patented modular, changeable configurations
- Safe, non-skid surface
- Expandable walk-around space
- Perimeter tie-off cleats
- Provisions for security systems
- Dry, self-bailing and water-draining deck
- Bow-retention winch turret
- Patent-pending submersible deck technology
- Helpful diagrams and technical schematics
Diagrams & Technical Schematics
For product specifications and to view a more detailed image of our JetDock floatplane lift and docking system, select the thumbnails below. Have a question or need additional information regarding our line of products? Reach out to a JetDock representative today.
By answering a few quick questions we will be able to tell you which dock or boat lift is the perfect fit for you.Start Now! ▶